* PING -- MicroBlaze target support patches
@ 2010-05-12 19:53 Michael Eager
From: Michael Eager @ 2010-05-12 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-patches, GCC

Could someone please review these patches?

Add support for Xilinx MicroBlaze processor:

Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077

* Re: PING -- MicroBlaze target support patches
@ 2010-07-10 18:04 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2010-07-10 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Eager; +Cc: gcc-patches, gcc

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Michael Eager wrote:
> Could someone please review these patches?
>
> Add support for Xilinx MicroBlaze processor:

This is okay with three small changes.

Please use "Do not" instead of "Don't" in invoke.texi.

Use proper markup for -fno-zero-initialized-in-bss in the same.

Similarly, please use @var in

  Supported values are in the format vX.YY.Z, where X is a major version,
  YY is the minor version, and Z is compatiblity code.

in invoke.texi.

These three I cannot review/approve, but the strike me as pretty
straightforward, not touching lots of core code?  Where are we
regarding this?  Is this stuck somewhere?

This is fine, too.  For the announcement on the main page, let's say
"processor" (lower case) and there is a closing </p> missing on the
changes.html page.

Good work!

Gerald