On 08/18/11 03:45, Andrew Pinski wrote: > Forwarding this to the gcc list. Also Adding RTH to the CC since he > helped Bernd to get the dwarf2 parts working correctly. > You probably know this already. The c6x-elf target fails to build > libgcc with the current FSF mainline sources: > > gcc/libgcc2.c: In function ‘__gnu_mulsc3’: > gcc/libgcc2.c:1928:1: internal compiler error: in scan_trace, at > dwarf2cfi.c:2433 > Please submit a full bug report, Thanks Richard for fixing this (I've been on vacation). There are some testsuite failures at -O3 in another part of dwarf2cfi, which are caused by computed_jump_p returning 0 for the indirect_jump_shadow pattern. There isn't really a sensible way to represent this pattern in RTL, but we can take advantage of the fact that computed_jump_p returns true for constants. I committed the following patch. Bernd