* I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc
@ 2011-09-01  3:04 Xiangfu Liu
From: Xiangfu Liu @ 2011-09-01  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi

I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc.
the device name is milkymist one. with FPGA software CPU core lm32.

what is the first step I should do for help with lm32 target in gcc?
I have read this http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal
I have to start with small contributions. should I do this legal stuff?

thanks

* Re: I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc
@ 2011-09-01  3:32 ` Liu
From: Liu @ 2011-09-01  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xiangfu Liu; +Cc: gcc

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu@openmobilefree.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc.
> the device name is milkymist one. with FPGA software CPU core lm32.
>
> what is the first step I should do for help with lm32 target in gcc?
> I have read this http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal
> I have to start with small contributions. should I do this legal stuff?
>
> thanks

ask for a assignment, sign it, send it back to FSF, and summit your patch.

--Liu

* Re: I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc
@ 2011-09-01  6:59   ` Xiangfu Liu
From: Xiangfu Liu @ 2011-09-01  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu; +Cc: gcc

Hi

can you send me the copyright assignment forms.
it should be an assignment for all future changes, right?

thanks for reply

@ 2011-09-04  8:00     ` Liu
From: Liu @ 2011-09-04  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xiangfu Liu; +Cc: gcc

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu@openmobilefree.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> can you send me the copyright assignment forms.
> it should be an assignment for all future changes, right?
>
> thanks for reply
>
> On 09/01/2011 11:32 AM, Liu wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Xiangfu Liu<xiangfu@openmobilefree.net>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc.
>>> the device name is milkymist one. with FPGA software CPU core lm32.
>>>
>>> what is the first step I should do for help with lm32 target in gcc?
>>> I have read this http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal
>>> I have to start with small contributions. should I do this legal stuff?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>

>> ask for a assignment, sign it, send it back to FSF, and summit your patch.
>>
>> --Liu

Please email the following information to assign@gnu.org , and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

* Re: I am work with lm32 and want to help with the lm32 target in gcc
@ 2011-09-07  8:11       ` Xiangfu Liu
From: Xiangfu Liu @ 2011-09-07  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu; +Cc: gcc

On 09/04/2011 03:36 PM, Liu wrote:
> Please email the following information toassign@gnu.org  , and we
> will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
>
> Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
> line of the message.
> REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

thanks Proljc

email sent out