From: James Buchanan <jamesbuch@iprimus.com.au>
To: "Joseph D. Wagner" <wagnerjd@prodigy.net>,<gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: RE: Generated unique labels
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:43:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I prefer this option that Joseph has given, if possible.  Using assembler local
labels means different labels for different types of assembler, doesn't it?  A
platform independent label generator is probably best.  Then again, I don't
really know, or understand what exactly the requirements of these labels are.