* Request for bugmasters
@ 2004-12-01 18:09 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2004-12-01 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Bugmasters --

Would it be possible for you to classify regressions against secondary
platforms (and, yes, the SC is talking about updating that list!) as P3?
  Since the list is out of date, I'd be very happy for you to use your
judgement, but things like MMIX, M68K, etc., would definitely qualify.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: Request for bugmasters
@ 2004-12-01 18:41 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2004-12-01 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Mitchell; +Cc: gcc

On Dec 1, 2004, at 1:08 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> Bugmasters --
>
> Would it be possible for you to classify regressions against secondary
> platforms (and, yes, the SC is talking about updating that list!) as
> P3?  Since the list is out of date, I'd be very happy for you to use
> your judgement, but things like MMIX, M68K, etc., would definitely
> qualify.

I did some, I assumed that most emended targets qualify as non primary
targets.  I did not touch the arm bug since it had not been confirmed
yet.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski