* Weekly bug summary report added
@ 2003-04-08  8:53 Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-04-08  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I ported GNOME Bugzilla's weekly bug summary report to GCC Bugzilla, in
hopes it would be useful (I needed a 10 minute break from writing a
paper).

Gnome uses a somewhat old version of bugzilla, 2.10, so it really was a
port

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/weekly-bug-summary.cgi

It's also now linked from the reports page.

For those who've never seen it, it looks something like this, except
prettier (all the numbers are hyperlinked to the list of bugs in
question, it's colorized, etc):

GCC Bugzilla Weekly Summary

Some weekly bug summary info for gcc.gnu.org.
Total Reports: 1529 (63 reports opened and 66 reports closed in the
last 7 days. Including enhancement requests)
Top 15 GCC modules with the most reports:

(the second column excludes enhancement requests, the other columns
cover all reports)
Product	Currently OPEN Bugs	Opened in last 7 days	Closed in last 7
days	Change
gcc 	1421 	+63 	-66 	-3

Top 15 people who resolved the most bugs in the last 7 days:
Position	Bugzilla User	Number of Bugs Resolved
1 	bangerth dealii org 	23
2 	hubicka gcc gnu org 	9
3 	ehrhardt mathematik uni-ulm de 	4
4 	ebotcazou gcc gnu org 	3
5 	paolo gcc gnu org 	3
6 	neil gcc gnu org 	3
7 	neroden gcc gnu org 	3
8 	rth gcc gnu org 	2
9 	tromey gcc gnu org 	2
10 	steven gcc gnu org 	2
11 	zack gcc gnu org 	2
12 	billingd gcc gnu org 	2
13 	mmitchel gcc gnu org 	1
14 	aph gcc gnu org 	1
15 	zlomek gcc gnu org 	1

It's actually pretty customizable, it just doesn't expose it in a nice
interface (for instance, the number of days, n top people, products to
scan, keywords to restrict to, etc, is passable as a form variable).

I can also add a bit of code so it can tell you the weekly bug summary
for a given target milestone if that would be useful for release
tracking.

* Re: Weekly bug summary report added
@ 2003-04-08 18:28 ` Steven Bosscher
From: Steven Bosscher @ 2003-04-08 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: gcc

Could it be set up to mail such a report to the gcc or gcc-bugs mailing
list every time a snapshot is rolled out?

Greetz
Steven

@ 2003-04-08 23:28   ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2003-04-08 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Bosscher; +Cc: gcc

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 12:38  PM, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> Could it be set up to mail such a report to the gcc or gcc-bugs mailing
> list every time a snapshot is rolled out?

Sure, if you like.