* -traditional deprecation status
@ 2001-10-08 11:42 Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2001-10-08 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The SC were considering a proposal that -traditional be deprecated, and
removed in 3.2 (see
on this available?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk

* Re: -traditional deprecation status
@ 2001-10-08 12:49 ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2001-10-08 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph S. Myers, gcc

--On Monday, October 08, 2001 07:42:22 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
<jsm28@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> The SC were considering a proposal that -traditional be deprecated, and
> removed in 3.2 (see
> on this available?

I don't believe so.

There was a movement to actually fix -traditional, or fix GLIBC, or both
so that the two worked together.

I personally did not see any merit in that, but I believe that at least
some people did.

So, we are in limbo.  I will ping the SC list.