* Puzzles
@ 2001-05-08 11:19 add4
From: add4 @ 2001-05-08 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Title: WORD PUZZLE LOVERS—

      ~ WORD
        PUZZLE LOVERS ~

      Do you like double acrostics?
      We
        Want To Send You, a FREE Sample?

        Do you like them big with lots of meat in them?

      Our puzzles average well over 250 letters. Most published
        puzzles have around 200.

        Do you like them really tough and challenging?

       We dig deep for our clues and once in a while we stick
        in a real off-the-wall doozer

      If you answer YES , we have
        the acrostics for you!

      * We offer a subscription service. *

        Our Subscribers
          receive five new mind-benders every
          month
         and they are delivered right into their mailbox.

      Would You Like us to Send You, a FREE
        Sample?

        Yes, I want
          to learn more about your Puzzles .
        Please click below

        I am not interested; take me off your list.
        Please click
          below

            Tell
              Me More

            No
              Thank You

      Our
        puzzles, [word puzzles for the connoisseur] start out with a literary
        quote. We use all the letters in the quote and create clues. The first
        letters of the clues spell out the authorÂ’s name and the title of the
        source of the quote. The letters of the clue words are numbered and correspond
        to squares in the accompanying grid. Filling in the grid reveals the quotation.

      Sound
        complicated?
      Well
        maybe a little, but that's where the solving fun comes in.

        Yes,
          I want to learn more about your Puzzles and
          I want to receive a FREE sample.
        Please
          click below

        Want A Free Sample

        Please
          include your Name and US Mailing Address including Zip Code.
        Because
          the Internet occasionally distorts graphics, samples are sent only by
          US mail.

          am not interested; take me off your list.
        Please
          click below

      No
        Thank You

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-08 11:19 UTC | newest]