On Thu, 16 Feb 2023, Martin Liška wrote: > Well, the https://github.com/AdaCore/git-hooks were ported to Python 3 > some time ago and I thought we've been using the updated version. But it > seems we're still on python2.7 :(( > > Joseph, can we update it, please? If someone wishes to update them I'd encourage doing so (this particular error might be https://github.com/AdaCore/git-hooks/issues/19). The update would need testing first (using the gcc-reposurgeon-8 repository which we've used for such test purposes) and there would need to be a check for any changes to configuration semantics or defaults since the version we're using that indicate a need to update refs/meta/config:project.config. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com