Hi, I'm looking at the generated code for these builtins on POWER: add 4,3,4 subfc 3,3,4 subfe 3,3,3 std 4,0(5) rldicl 3,3,0,63 blr and mulld 10,3,4 mulhdu 3,3,4 addic 9,3,-1 std 10,0(5) subfe 3,9,3 blr The POWER architecture has variants of these instructions with builtin overflow checks (addo/mulldo), but these aren't listed in the .md files, and the builtins don't generate them either. Is this intentional (I've found a few comments that mulldo is microcoded on CellBE and should be avoided there)? Simon