在 2022/11/25 16:50, Marc Glisse 写道: > On Fri, 25 Nov 2022, LIU Hao via Gcc wrote: > >> I am a Windows developer and I have been writing x86 and amd64 assembly for more than ten years. >> One annoying thing about GCC is that, for x86 if I need to write I piece of inline assembly then I >> have to do it twice: one in AT&T syntax and one in Intel syntax. > > The doc for -masm=dialect says: > >     Darwin does not support ‘intel’. > > Assuming that's still true, and even with Mac Intel going away, it doesn't help. > Did you mean 'Darwin' instead of 'macOS'? The first-class C and C++ compiler for macOS is Clang anyway; even the thing named 'gcc' is effectively Clang. -- Best regards, LIU Hao