* Request
@ 2001-05-14 16:49 Martin Popovici
From: Martin Popovici @ 2001-05-14 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Sir,

   We are a computer sellers company from Romania and we are interested

at this moment to buy ASAP 100 processors Intel Pentium III @ 933 MHz not

boxed(tray) and 400 memories @128 Mb PC 133.
    We are interested to get from your company your prices list, including

any other products and
your payments and shipping  methods.

 Please advise ASAP,

 Martin Popovici,
 General Manager,
 Progisoft SRL.

--------------------

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. More
information at http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

772236

[parent not found: <200105142350.f4ENovL09088@cupuacu.lsd.ic.unicamp.br>]
* request
@ 2003-09-27 18:57 Loukas D. Peristeras
From: Loukas D. Peristeras @ 2003-09-27 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assignments

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to participate in the gnu/g95 project as a developer.
I have been using Fortran for a long time and I think that the scientific
community needs a strong free compiler (like g++) for the number
crunching programs.
I can program in C/C++ and I would like to help in the way that you
think is appropriate.
Best regards,
Loukas Peristeras