* Hello dear
@ 2024-06-24 15:45 Nelson Scott
From: Nelson Scott @ 2024-06-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nelson Scott

Greetings Dear,
My name is Sgt Harry George of the US-Iraqi Special Forces. I'm writing you for your urgent assistance and a life changing proposal involving some recovered cash from the ISIL terrorist group
Get back to me as soon as possible through this email address: nelsonscot43@gmail.com and let me know if you're willing to assist me with this deal so I can further brief you with every details you need to know about the deal

Thanks and Best Regards
Sgt. Nelson Scott

* Hello dear
@ 2024-06-24 16:16 Nelson Scott