* GCC mirror
@ 2000-05-23  6:29 Daniel Lucq
From: Daniel Lucq @ 2000-05-23  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear,

I have created a new mirror for gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc. The URL of this mirror
is ftp://chardonnay.elis.rug.ac.be/pub/mirrors/gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc . The
server is physically located in Ghent, Belgium.

Kind regards,
Daniel Lucq

* Re: GCC mirror
@ 2000-05-23  6:40 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2000-05-23  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Lucq; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Daniel Lucq wrote:
> I have created a new mirror for gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc. The URL of
> this mirror is
> ftp://chardonnay.elis.rug.ac.be/pub/mirrors/gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc .
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you mind changing this to gcc.gnu.org?

We are very grateful to Cygnus for donating lots of resources, but
you definitely should refrain from using such a non-standard name!

Gerald

* Re: GCC mirror
@ 2000-05-23 10:20 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-05-23 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Lucq; +Cc: gcc

  In message < 00052315290901.24675@chardonnay.elis.rug.ac.be >you write:
  > Dear,
  >
  > I have created a new mirror for gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc. The URL of this mir
  > ror
  > is ftp://chardonnay.elis.rug.ac.be/pub/mirrors/gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc . The
  > server is physically located in Ghent, Belgium.
Thanks.  I've added your site to the mirror list.

Note if you change the directory per someone's suggestion (Gerald?), let
me know so I can update the mirror web page.

jeff

* GCC Mirror
@ 2015-10-24 19:03 Scott Haiden
From: Scott Haiden @ 2015-10-24 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but one of the mirrors
listed on https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html does not actually seem to
host GCC as it claims to.

The US, Saint Louis mirror (http://gcc.petsads.us) seems to host only
ads. I am not sure if this is a mistake on their part or if they're
aware of it or not, but I figured I'd let somebody know just in case.

Thanks,
--Scott

* GCC mirror
@ 2012-01-11 16:31 NetGull Administrator
From: NetGull Administrator @ 2012-01-11 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,
I've just set up a new GCC mirror. Information is as follows:

Frequency:        once a day
Location:        San Jose, California, United States, North America
Contact: admin@netgull.com

Please, add my GCC mirror to your mirror list;
for any further clarification don't hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards

* Re: gcc mirror
@ 2007-10-20 19:41 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2007-10-20 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, admin@bigsearcher.com wrote:
> I estabilished an http mirror via rsync, updated four times a day with a
> cron job, located in Utah (US), available at the URL
> "http://gcc.bigsearcher.com/", from my server bigsearcher.com;
> Please add this mirror to the list of available mirror location.

I performed some checks against your server, and there seem to be some
issues with the mirroring process.  One, it seems you only mirror our
releases, not our snapshots.  Is this intentional?  Two, nearly all
releases that you mirror appear directly at the root of the server,
except for GCC 3.3.3 which is in a subdirectory "releases" which only
contains that single release.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* gcc mirror
@ 2007-10-10  9:20 admin
From: admin @ 2007-10-10  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi Gcc Webmaster,
I estabilished an http mirror via rsync, updated four times a day with a
cron job, located in Utah (US), available at the URL
"http://gcc.bigsearcher.com/", from my server bigsearcher.com;
Please add this mirror to the list of available mirror location.
Best regards,
Andrea

* gcc mirror
@ 2007-04-04  9:39 admin
From: admin @ 2007-04-04  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi gcc Team,
I would estabilish a gcc mirror on my website potius.org, in the path
http://www.gcc.potius.org, located in Texas (US).
Is it possible to mirror ggc via rsync? If so, please, let me know the
command line to make it.
Best regards,
Andrea