* New features in egcs compared to
@ 1997-11-08 14:25 Carl Kumaradas
From: Carl Kumaradas @ 1997-11-08 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I recently started trying out egcs to do some development work in C++
for numerical analysis.  I've noticed from this mailing list that egcs
supports some new command line options when compared to gcc 2.7.2.
For example, options like -mpentiumpro, and a scheduler called "haifa"
or something.  I'd like to get documentation on such new features.
The info pages and the man pages that come with the current egcs
snapshot seem to be for gcc 2.7.2.

Regards,
Carl.
--
J. Carl Kumaradas                           Ontario Cancer Institute
ckumarad@oci.utoronto.ca                    University of Toronto

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-11-08 14:25 UTC | newest]