Here is the patch, an header file, the test case. The only thing I need is be able to insert a function call inside linear-loop-transform. The error message I get is main.c:15: internal compiler error: in var_ann, at tree-flow-inline.h:36 thanks On 7/29/05, Diego Novillo wrote: > On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 10:27:21AM -0400, drizzle drizzle wrote: > > > Could it be that it being done lower in the pass unlike insertions in > > tree-profile, gomp - some ssa defintion information is missing. The > > reason I have been led to think is because it fails > > register_new_defintions. I would appreciate any suggestions. > > > Very many things could be wrong. You'll need to show us the > exact patch you are testing, with a test case and the exact error > message you are getting. >