* ICE when compiling SPEC 526.blender_r benchmark (profiling)
@ 2019-09-23 18:19 Steve Ellcey
From: Steve Ellcey @ 2019-09-23 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Before I submit a Bugzilla report or try to cut down a test case, has any
one seen this problem when compiling the 526.blender_r benchmark from
SPEC 2017:

Compiling with '-Ofast -flto -march=native -fprofile-generate' on Aarch64:

during GIMPLE pass: vect
blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern/indexer.c: In function 'IMB_indexer_open':
blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern/indexer.c:157:20: internal compiler error: in execute_todo, at passes.c:2012
  157 | struct anim_index *IMB_indexer_open(const char *name)
      |                    ^
0xa5ee2b execute_todo
        ../../gcc/gcc/passes.c:2012
Please submit a full bug report,
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/> for instructions.

* Re: ICE when compiling SPEC 526.blender_r benchmark (profiling)
@ 2019-09-24  6:39 ` Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2019-09-24  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sellcey, gcc

On 9/23/19 8:19 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:

> Before I submit a Bugzilla report or try to cut down a test case, has any
> one seen this problem when compiling the 526.blender_r benchmark from
> SPEC 2017:
>
> Compiling with '-Ofast -flto -march=native -fprofile-generate' on Aarch64:
>
> during GIMPLE pass: vect
> blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern/indexer.c: In function 'IMB_indexer_open':
> blender/source/blender/imbuf/intern/indexer.c:157:20: internal compiler error: in execute_todo, at passes.c:2012
>    157 | struct anim_index *IMB_indexer_open(const char *name)
> 0xa5ee2b execute_todo
>          ../../gcc/gcc/passes.c:2012
> Please submit a full bug report,
> Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
> See <https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/> for instructions.

I don't see it on my testers. Please create a PR for it.

Thanks,
Martin