* RE: cannot make gcc 3.3
@ 2003-05-27 16:19 Jan Reimers
From: Jan Reimers @ 2003-05-27 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Bart Pit', gcc

Try starting again fresh, and this time do not build in the source
directory.

         2. unpacked with: 'tar xzf gcc-3.3.tar.gz'
	   3.1. mkdir buildgcc
         3.2. cd to buildgcc
         4. command '../gcc-3.3/configure'
         5. command 'make'

gcc used to knot like building in the source directory, this may still be
the case.

JR

* cannot make gcc 3.3
@ 2003-05-27 14:14 Bart Pit