Hi, Florian Weimer via Gcc writes: > Unfortunately, some build systems immediately delete the input source > files. Is there some easy way I can dump the pre-processed and > non-preprocessed sources to my log file? I tried to understand how > -save-temps for crash recovery works, but it seems that this runs > outside of the frontend, in the driver. Would dumping unconditionally into some "side channel" -dumpdir be a sufficient workaround? https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-12.2.0/gcc/Overall-Options.html#index-dumpdir Hope that helps, have a great day. -- Arsen Arsenović