* Request for Software Usage License
@ 2023-08-23  1:03 孟祥龙
From: 孟祥龙 @ 2023-08-23  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Teacher,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am writing to kindly request a software usage license for the GCC for our research and development activities.  We believe that this software would greatly contribute to our work and enable us to achieve our research goals more effectively.

Given the nature of our projects and our commitment to advancing knowledge, we are excited about the potential of incorporating this software into our workflow.

We assure you that the software will be used strictly for non-commercial research purposes.  We are prepared to comply with any terms and conditions outlined by the software provider regarding its usage and dissemination of results.

If possible, we kindly request information about the licensing process, any associated costs, and the steps required to acquire the license.  We appreciate your consideration of our request and would be grateful for any guidance you can provide in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this request.  We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Meng

* Re: Request for Software Usage License
@ 2023-08-23  2:07 ` Arsen Arsenović
From: Arsen Arsenović @ 2023-08-23  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 孟祥龙; +Cc: gcc