Hi! On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:02:30 +0000, "Zamyatin, Igor" wrote: > Jeff Law wrote: > > The original plan was for Balaji to take on this role; however, his assignment > > within Intel has changed and thus he's not going to have time to work on > > Cilk+ anymore. > > > > Igor Zamyatin has been doing a fair amount of Cilk+ maintenance/bugfixing > > and it might make sense for him to own it in the long term if he's interested. > > That's right. Thanks! > Can I add 2 records (cilk plus and libcilkrts) to Various Maintainers section? I understand Jeff's email as a pre-approval of such a patch. Grüße, Thomas