Hi! On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:06:26 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote: > On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 01:53:23PM +0000, Julian Brown wrote: > > --- a/libgomp/configure.ac > > +++ b/libgomp/configure.ac > > @@ -2,6 +2,8 @@ > > # aclocal -I ../config && autoconf && autoheader && automake > > > > AC_PREREQ(2.64) > > +#TODO: Update for OpenACC? But then also have to update copyright notices in > > +#all source files... | > AC_INIT([GNU OpenMP Runtime Library], 1.0,,[libgomp]) > > Please drop this. (I agree to drop the TODO marker, obviously.) Note that I'm not trying to drive this into a "bikeshedding" discussion, and neither is my intention to discredit the lots of pioneering OpenMP work in GCC (which we're largely basing our OpenACC work on -- thanks!). The underlying question here is, with offloading generally as well as the OpenACC Runtime Library also to be living in libgomp, calling it "GNU OpenMP Runtime Library" is no longer accurate. (Also, I'm not proposing to change the libgomp library name -- that would probably be too much of a hassle?) Do we want a new "verbose" name for libgomp, "GNU Offloading, OpenACC, and OpenMP Runtime Library" (sorting alphabetically), or something else, or no change. I'm afraid that not changing it will be confusing to users who are looking for the GCC implementation of the OpenACC Runtime Library, for example? Grüße, Thomas