* Problem with "cvs update"
@ 2004-10-08 12:10 Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2004-10-08 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Am I the only one getting this:

cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: Updating INSTALL
cvs update: Updating boehm-gc
cvs [update aborted]: branch attribute does not match file for `/cvs/gcc/gcc/boe
hm-gc/NT_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE,v'

* Re: Problem with "cvs update"
@ 2004-10-11  7:33 ` Ben Elliston
From: Ben Elliston @ 2004-10-11  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

kenner@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner) writes:

> cvs [update aborted]: branch attribute does not match file for `/cvs/gcc/gcc/boe
> hm-gc/NT_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE,v'

I discovered that this is a common problem when doing branch merges.
I don't know what causes it, but it's quickly fixed by one of the
overseers.

Is this a bug in CVS that should be fixed?

Ben