Hi Joseph! On 2019-09-30T19:56:39+0000, Joseph Myers wrote: > As far as I can tell from the discussion, people are happy with the > version of the conversion using @gcc.gnu.org addresses. When shall we (do > a final conversion if there are any commits postdating that one and) > switch over to it as the live repository, set up hooks and update > documentation of editing the website? Given that nobody has raised any adverse opinions: can do that anytime now? Doing 'wwwdocs' before the sources repository conversion, we can use it as a testbed for hooks setup: commit/push hook obviously, but also Bugzilla integration, and fast-forward-only requirement for the 'master' branch, etc. Grüße Thomas