Günter Neiß writes: > Hi, > > I found the following bug: > > Using some templates that uses: > > template > .... > t * p = new T[ size ]; > > > Everything works fine, as long as 'size' isn't 0. > > In that case I got an exeption inside 'builin vector new' (shown by > gdb). This is indeed a bug: | When the value of the expression in a direct-new-declarator is zero, | the allocation function is called to allocate an array with no | elements. The pointer returned by the new-expression is non-null. | [Note: If the library allocation function is called, the pointer | returned is distinct from the pointer to any other object. ] ISO/IEC 14882:1998, 5.3.4(7).