The meeting minutes in added in the note. You can also find it under riscv-admin/rvv-intrinsics. > eop Chen via lists.riscv.org 於 2023年3月20日 下午3:56 寫道: > > Hi all, > > A reminder that the next open meeting to discuss on the RISC-V V C Intrinsic API v1.0 is going to > be held later on 2023/03/20 6AM (GMT -7) / 11PM (GMT +8). > > The agenda can be found in the second page of the meeting slides (link ). > Please join the calendar to be constantly notified - Google calender link , ICal > We also have a mailing list now hosted by RISC-V International (link ). > > I was busy in SiFive-related work for the past month, so the implementation of tuple-types is not done > as we expected for our planning until 03/20. We might not have much to discuss for today but I will > hold the meeting for discussion of planning. Any other topics related to RVV intrinsics are welcomed. > > Regards, > > eop Chen > > _._,_._,_ > Links: > You receive all messages sent to this group. > > View/Reply Online (#32) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic > Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [eop.chen@sifive.com] > > _._,_._,_