On 1/18/22 09:53, Richard Biener wrote: > Technically all release managers are also global reviewers, but I > agree the speciality > of the Ada setup (esp. the runtime being in gcc/) could have been anticipated. Yeah, I thought that building Ada FE is enough for testing effort, sorry. I would like to install the following 2 patches that revert the changes. After the change we're going to have: marxin@marxinbox:~/Programming/gcc/gcc/ada> find . -name '*.cc' ./gcc-interface/targtyps.cc ./gcc-interface/decl.cc ./gcc-interface/cuintp.cc ./gcc-interface/trans.cc ./gcc-interface/misc.cc ./gcc-interface/utils2.cc ./gcc-interface/utils.cc So far I've just make check-ada and there are no failures. May I install the patch? Thanks, Martin