* help: standard name of vector mode
@ 2009-10-15 13:13 彭建章
From: 彭建章 @ 2009-10-15 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm porting gcc , and use its autovectorization.
How can I know wether a  standard name support a vector mode ?

Thanks!

* Re: help: standard name of vector mode
@ 2009-10-15 18:26 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-10-15 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 彭建章; +Cc: gcc

彭建章 <jianzhangpeng@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm porting gcc , and use its autovectorization.
> How can I know wether a  standard name support a vector mode ?

The standard names all have modes built into them.  If you are porting
gcc, then you need to write a define_expand or define_insn in your MD
file with a standard name which incorporates the vector mode that you
are using.  Using the standard name will enable the middle-end of gcc
to know about your operation.  There are many examples in the existing
gcc backends.

Ian

* Re: help: standard name of vector mode
@ 2009-10-15 23:01 ` Hans-Peter Nilsson
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson @ 2009-10-15 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 彭建章; +Cc: gcc