* Profiling floating point emulation (fp-bit)
@ 1998-03-13 18:29 Peter Barada
From: Peter Barada @ 1998-03-13 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs, pbarada

I'm building for a target that doesn't have hardware FP support, so it
has to include fp-bit.c to get its support.

The application I'm building does a lot of floating point, so I'm
trying to profile the floating point emulation which is not built with
profiling.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get a libgcc1_p.a that has profiling
turned on (and properly installed)?

--
Peter Barada                            pbarada@wavemark.com
Wizard                                  781-270-7098 x226

"Real men know that you should never attempt to accomplish with words
what you can do with a flame thrower" --Bruce Ferstein