Hello, Possibly somebody could give me a hint what the issue here is. In the patch I attached, I enable multilib for x86 default mingw target (i686-w64-mingw32). The core compilers are translating nicely. But when it tries to build libgcc by -m64 it throws always the same error message for any array : "error: size of array "..." is too large". I am curious as the configuration patch is pretty equal to linux version, but something I seem to miss here. Thanks in advance, Kai -- | (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste | (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help | (")_(") him gain world domination