Dear all, I want to work on the Static Analyzer project and just started to read the documentation these days, but what’s mentioned in 27.1.6 in the internal document (https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Analyzer-Internals.html#Analyzer-Internals) seems outdated or not detailed enough. For example, I didn’t find any “TODO/xfail” in the testsuite. Some points sound very interesting to me (specifically, 1) adding function pointer analysis, 2) assumption of reflexivity of constraint-handling, 3) expensive implementation of transitivity in constraint_manager), and I would like to look into these three points if you believe they can be converted into a valid GSoC project. Could you give me more details regarding these three points? In addition, would there be anything related and simple enough that I can work on before the application period? Best, Shengyu