* Online Documentation
@ 1999-03-15 23:59 Geoff Thornton
       [not found] ` < 000001be6f82$b2720100$1ce6b3ca@penny >
From: Geoff Thornton @ 1999-03-15 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Contratulations on the release of 1.1.2 guys. Just one question are you
planning to release the online documentation as a tarball? I for one would
really like to see it, or is it just too fluid at the moment.

Regards Geoff :)
==================
geoff@techie.com

* Re: Online Documentation
       [not found] ` < 000001be6f82$b2720100$1ce6b3ca@penny >
@ 1999-03-16  0:26   ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1999-03-16  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geoff Thornton; +Cc: egcs

  In message < 000001be6f82$b2720100$1ce6b3ca@penny >you write:
  > Contratulations on the release of 1.1.2 guys. Just one question are you
  > planning to release the online documentation as a tarball? I for one would
  > really like to see it, or is it just too fluid at the moment.
That stuff is still very fluid.

Note that you can generate the html stuff by using texi2html on gcc.texi,
g77.texi and other assorted texi files.

jeff

* Re: Online Documentation
@ 1999-03-31 23:46     ` Jeffrey A Law