* compiling libstdc++ with non-gnu compiler
@ 1998-03-18 14:08 Orion Poplawski
From: Orion Poplawski @ 1998-03-18 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I was wondering if anyone could comment on the feasibility of
compiling libstdc++ as a stand-alone library with a non-gnu
compiler.  The problem I'm facing is I'd like to use the new
Unixware 7 C++ compiler, but it doesn't come with an anywhere
near complete ANSI C++ library, and was wondering about the
possibilty of using libstdc++.

Orion Poplawski, orion@bvt.com, Tel: (303) 440-4462x17, Fax: (303) 440-4507
BVT Associates, 250 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-03-18 14:08 UTC | newest]