* Problem with kernel
@ 1998-04-02 23:55 Lengyel Sandor
From: Lengyel Sandor @ 1998-04-02 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I have Debian (Hamm) disrtribution. (The one with glibc).
I had no problem compilingLinux 2.0.33.
However when i installed the new Kernel, and the kernel started to load, I got
kernel panic. Root could not be mounted on 03:08 by the kernel, which I assume
is  /dev/hda8.

Sandor

[parent not found: <01BD6143.EC8D0590.kaz@cafe.net>]