* new mirror in Nicosia, Cyprus
@ 2011-03-05  7:15 Grigory Rayskin
From: Grigory Rayskin @ 2011-03-05  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

We have set up a new GCC mirror server offering HTTP access:
http://fileboar.com/gcc/

This server is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. The update is scheduled twice a week.

Thanks in advance for listing us.

---
with best regards,
Grigory Rayskin

* Re: new mirror in Nicosia, Cyprus
@ 2011-04-02 22:24 ` Gerald Pfeifer
       [not found]   ` <BANLkTi=3KOcRS8ML4TjM4Zxmsvj628zRTQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2011-04-02 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grigory Rayskin; +Cc: gcc

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Grigory Rayskin wrote:
> We have set up a new GCC mirror server offering HTTP access:
> http://fileboar.com/gcc/
>
> This server is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. The update is scheduled twice
> a week.

I was just going to add this sever, but something does not seem
right:  All directories have 29-Mar-2011 09:14 (plus some minutes
in some cases) as their date and time.  Is there, possibly, a
problem with the sync always pulling everything down?

Also, it seems there has not been a sync for more than half a week?

> Thanks in advance for listing us.

Any chance you could look into the above and suggest a patch against
http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html with how you suggest the mirror to
be listed?

Thanks,
Gerald

* Fwd: new mirror in Nicosia, Cyprus
       [not found]   ` <BANLkTi=3KOcRS8ML4TjM4Zxmsvj628zRTQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2011-04-03 10:23     ` Grigory Rayskin
From: Grigory Rayskin @ 2011-04-03 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello Gerald,

I've fixed the issue with the dates by changing sync software to
ftpcopy. I've double checked and it works ok now.
Crontab was changed to run sync every even date ( */2 ).

2011/4/3 Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>

> On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Grigory Rayskin wrote:
> > We have set up a new GCC mirror server offering HTTP access:
> > http://fileboar.com/gcc/
> >
> > This server is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. The update is scheduled twice
> > a week.
>
> I was just going to add this sever, but something does not seem
> right:  All directories have 29-Mar-2011 09:14 (plus some minutes
> in some cases) as their date and time.  Is there, possibly, a
> problem with the sync always pulling everything down?
>
> Also, it seems there has not been a sync for more than half a week?

It should be synced on Apr 1 last time but the server went down,
that's why the last sync has been done on Mar 29.

--
Sincerely,
Grigory Rayskin