* Exposing a relocatable functions when using a version script
@ 2003-03-11 16:51 Dagan, Amit
From: Dagan, Amit @ 2003-03-11 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Dagan, Amit

Hi,

I’m compiling a C based shared library using a version script (so that only
the interface functions will be visible). In this case the compiler hides
also the relocatable functions (for example the exception handling functions
like register_frame). Call to register_frame becomes relative instead of via
the relocation table.
How can I expose only the functions in the version script and the
relocatable functions, and hide the rest? I’ve tried using the –u and
–retain-symbols-file flags with no help.

Please CC me on the answer since I’m not part of the mailing list.

Thanks,
	Amit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-11 13:10 UTC | newest]