* I have a small problem...
@ 2003-04-25 19:42 Michael Zappe
From: Michael Zappe @ 2003-04-25 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I know you guys are probably swamped for time, but I have a problem in gcc,
and can't figure out a good way of fixing it.  I have a compositing based
GUI Skining kitchen-sink system, and we use dynamic_cast<> internally for
our event model.  I wanted to get it running on Qtopia, which was so kindly
compiled with -fno-rtti.  Is there a keyword I can add to a header file to
tell an application compiled with -fno-rtti that a certian subset of classes
either NEED RTTI with -fno-rtti, or dont have RTTI with -frtti, no matter
what?  The cross-compiler I'm using is gcc 2.95.2 for ARM.

Also if there's no keyword, is there a way of faking type_info for a class
inside an external file and linking it in, so that it can not completely
barf?  It seems that two classes I'm using need the type_info defined, so if
I can fake it... ;-)

	Mike

There are two things this life is good for: learning mathematics and
teaching mathematics.

-Poisson

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-25 19:01 UTC | newest]