Hello, I have almost completed the output of relocation entries. The only thing that remains is to output the corresponding symbols in .symtab. In my current design, I store the info about relocation entry and the symbol name. However, the problem I am facing with this approach is that many relocation entries will have the same name, so we will need a hash table with the key as symbol name and value as symbol index in symtab. It would be really helpful if you could point out the relevant docs or help me figure out how to use the hash table in GCC. Another approach is, as we have only 4-5 unique relocation symbol names. We can output just those and store their .symtab index somewhere. -- Rishi