Hi Berke, > Hi, > > I am trying to set up my environment for the upcoming google summer of > code. One thing I haven't figured out yet, how can I debug C++ frontend(or > any other language frontend) with CLion. If anybody managed to do this(or > using another IDE), could you please share your settings with me? It might be best to proceed with something that is already documented by the GCC GNU team. The best way for you to learn how to step through the code is in the documentation. See: https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/debugging.html Thanks, Charalampos > > Best regards, > Berke