* GCC GSOC Participation
@ 2018-03-03 10:52 Prateek Kalra
From: Prateek Kalra @ 2018-03-03 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello GCC Community,
My name is Prateek Kalra.I am pursuing integrated dual
degree(B.tech+M.tech) in Computer Science Software Engineering,from Gautam
Buddha University,Greater Noida.I am currently in 8th semester of the
programme.
I have experience in competitive programming with C++.Here's my linkedin
profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prateek-kalra-6a40bab3/.
I am interested in GSOC project "Implement a fuzzer leveraging GCC
extensions".
I had opted compiler design as one of the course subjects in the previous
semester and was able to secure an 'A' grade at the end of the semester.
I have theoretical knowledge of fuzz testing and csmith,that how the random
C programs are generated to check the compiler bugs and I am very keen to
work under this project.
I request you to guide me to progress through the process.I would really
appreciate if you could mentor me with the further research of this project
idea.
Regards,
Prateek