* GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-14  9:01 Richard Biener
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Richard Biener @ 2019-11-14  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-announce, info-gnu

The GNU Compiler Collection version 7.5 has been released.

GCC 7.5 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 7 branch
containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
GCC 7.4 with more than 215 bugs fixed since the previous release.

This is also the last release from the GCC 7 branch which will receive
no further fixes from now on.  GCC continues to be maintained on
the GCC 8 and GCC 9 branches and the development trunk.

This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:

  http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
about this release.  Instead, use the resources available from
http://gcc.gnu.org.

As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
-- far too many to thank them individually!

* Re: GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-14  9:34 ` Lic. Kai Olaf K e t e l h u t
From: Lic. Kai Olaf K e t e l h u t @ 2019-11-14  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-announce, info-gnu

'''bauernkönigin'''

--
 OrG
value?   fuck.classList

;

USt-IdNr.: DE325658490

* Re: GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-14 20:52 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2019-11-14 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Biener, gcc

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, Richard Biener wrote:
> This is also the last release from the GCC 7 branch which
> will receive no further fixes from now on.

I disabled snapshots from the GCC 7 branch on gcc.gnu.org.  (It
appears you made that change in SVN and ~gccadmin/scripts on that
machine, but not the actual crontab?)

Gerald

* Re: GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-15  7:42   ` Richard Biener
From: Richard Biener @ 2019-11-15  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: gcc

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, Richard Biener wrote:
> > This is also the last release from the GCC 7 branch which
> > will receive no further fixes from now on.
>
> I disabled snapshots from the GCC 7 branch on gcc.gnu.org.  (It
> appears you made that change in SVN and ~gccadmin/scripts on that
> machine, but not the actual crontab?)

Huh, I thought I did - I usually do this when creating the RC
(and I didn't see a new snapshot during the RC phase).

Thanks anyway,
Richard.

* Re: GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-15 22:00     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2019-11-15 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Biener; +Cc: gcc

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019, Richard Biener wrote:
>> I disabled snapshots from the GCC 7 branch on gcc.gnu.org.
> Huh, I thought I did - I usually do this when creating the RC
> (and I didn't see a new snapshot during the RC phase).

ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/7-20191107/ came after
ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/7.5.0-RC-20191105/ which
is how I noticed.

(The snapshot that would have come yesterday did not materialize,
so the GCC 7 branch is closed for real.)

Gerald

* Re: GCC 7.5 Released
@ 2019-11-17 15:31 ` Zubair Akram
From: Zubair Akram @ 2019-11-17 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

please unsubscribe my email from this update