* Reg. Assistance in development of code for OS
@ 2021-03-04  6:02 Suhan Gautam
From: Suhan Gautam @ 2021-03-04  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Sir,
I am persuing B. Tech. in Computer Science from a reputed College in Delhi
NCR. I have domain knowledge of software languages like Java, Python, PHP,
C ++, C. In addition I Am adept in DBase related softwares like Oracle. I
would request your kind self to provide me an opportunity to iro coding in
OS softwares. This will definitely help me in developing my skills in this
niche field.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Suhan Gautam.