* GSoC Rust
@ 2021-03-25  3:02 Aidan Goldfarb
From: Aidan Goldfarb @ 2021-03-25  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

My name is Aidan Goldfarb and I am a junior studying Computer Science at
the University of Rochester. I am very interested in working on the Gnu
platform for the 2021 Google SoC, specifically any projects that involve
Rust programming. I notice projects such as several Rust Front-End
projects. I would love to discuss this idea more, as I think my knowledge
and experience make me a strong candidate for this position.

Thank you for your time,
Aidan Goldfarb

* Re: GSoC Rust
@ 2021-03-25 11:42 ` Philip Herron
From: Philip Herron @ 2021-03-25 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aidan Goldfarb; +Cc: gcc

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for your interest in the Rust Front-end project
https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs. I have prepared a specific wiki page for
Google Summer of code you might find useful:
https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code.

Please feel free to join our Zulip server:  https://gcc-rust.zulipchat.com/
to ask any questions you might have. I would recommend as a starting point
to download the code via git and follow the README instructions to compile
and run the test suite to get started.

Hope this helps.Thanks,

--Phil