Hi Thomas > (As you've sent your equally worded > "GSoC'2023: Bypass assembler when generating LTO object files: GCC" email > to , let me also Cc my reply here to that list, so that > others may contribute, too.) Thank you for looping folks in; I'm equally interested in both projects, and it would be great if you can suggest a few tasks that I can take up. >>Building GCC and producing test results would be one obvious first task, > have you worked on that already? > has some > pointers to get started. If you have specific questions, we're happy to > help, of course. Yes, I have built the GCC from scratch on my Linux Machine. I have written the documentation for the same. And working on understanding the details of offLoading. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ffx7c29f0yfhvbiuvndku/GCC.paper?dl=0&rlkey=76x89xkzz3h41uemor9ksw6sl > Which specifically? I've subscribed to this mailing list. gcc@gcc.gnu.org Can we schedule a meeting to discuss the project's timeline and specific tasks that I can take on? Please let me know your availability, as my time zone is IST. I have developed an understanding of offloading. ~Madhu