Respected sir, I am Priyabrata Mondal, an M.tech student in Electric Transportation at the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mandi. I want to participate in Google Summer of Code 2023 by contributing to the *Fortran – DO CONCURRENT* project, an implementation of loop that executes concurrently. I have started to learn about parallel programming and Fortran programming language. I have good knowledge of C, C++, Javascript, HTML, and CSS. can you suggest some resources so I can learn the technologies that are required for this project? I will be highly grateful to you forever if you allow me to do this project under your guidance. Thanking you Priyabrata Mondal contact No.: +91-7318601195 Email ID: priyabratamondal622@gmail.com