Hello GCC Community, I am Pranil Dey and I had submitted a proposal for the project "Improve nothrow detection in GCC", but as the deadline period was a holiday time I wanted to ask you to review my proposal now. I am already getting familiar with the code but I wanted some pointers for now till selection time so as to read up some more and work more efficiently if selected. Proposal link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GynfephYrwaOHG4l7al3dNedrnjL9Dsr/view?usp=drive_link Thank You, -- Pranil Dey Student of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering