From: Tejas Joshi <tejasjoshi9673@gmail.com>
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org, Martin Jambor <mjambor@suse.cz>, hubicka@ucw.cz
Cc: joseph@codesourcery.com, segher@kernel.crashing.org,
		richard.sandiford@arm.com, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak@gmail.com>
Subject: [GSoC-19] Adding functions in math.h as built-ins
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:47:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello.
As deadline of GSoC has ended and regardless of what it results into,
I would like to sincerely thanks GCC for giving me this opportunity to
contribute in and learn GCC which helped me to get to know open source
community.
Working on this project has helped me to not only elevate my knowledge
about GCC, its intrinsic but also compilers in general, C, C++ and
floating point intrinsics too and will definitely assist me in
developing my future career and opportunities.
I would like to thanks Martin and Honza for guiding me throughout this
course of project and also all those people, especially Joseph, Segher
and Richard who actively assisted me for the problems I encountered.
Although the project hasn't met its specified deliverables till
deadline, I will still continue to work on the remaining things so
that those get comitted too and will keep seeking for inputs whenever
I need.

Thanks,
Tejas