Hi Sir / mam, I hope this email finds you well. As an enthusiastic contributor with a strong grasp of C/C++ and familiarity with Rust, I am eager to explore potential projects for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024 within the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) ecosystem. With my background in these languages and my passion for advancing compiler technology, I believe I could make significant contributions to various GCC projects. I would greatly appreciate any guidance on how to proceed further with project selection or any additional insights into the GCC projects relevant to my skill set. Thank you for considering my interest, and I look forward to your response. Warm regards, M Hamza Nadeem