Hello Team, Just want to know is there any update on my application? On Mon, 13 Feb, 2023, 19:04 Kritika Rag, wrote: > Hello Sir/Mam, > > > > I’m Kritika Rag, a Computer Science pre-final year undergraduate student > from India. I’m quite passionate about web development and competitive > programming and now I’m looking forward to contributing to open-source > projects. I believe that GSOC 2023 would provide me with the best way to > start my open-source contribution journey. > > > > Since I’m a competitive programmer, I have excellent command over Data > Structures & Algorithms and my primary language is C++, so C++ and GCC are > something that I use daily, therefore I would love to make my contributions > to GCC projects. After going through all the projects listed on GCC Wiki > , these are > the projects(any one of them) to which I would like to contribute: > > 1. Bug Patrol and primarily Analyze Failing Test Cases – Whether I'm > practicing algorithms on Leetcode, GFG, etc., or giving CP contests on > CodeChef, Codeforces, etc., Test case failures are something I encounter > daily. Working on the project would be an interesting dig for me to learn > about the inner workings of something that I see daily and make > improvements to it. > 2. Library Infrastructure - As quoted *"These tasks are about > improving the utility routine library used by GCC. If you like data > structures, these may be for you", *and being a data structures > enthusiast I do believe that I'll be able to put my best knowledge to use > in this project. > > Lastly, thank you so much for providing these opportunities, I would be > grateful if you would provide me the opportunity to work with your > organization. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. > > Thanks and Regards, > Kritika Rag > > > > Sent from Mail for > Windows > > >