Hello Sir/Mam, I’m Kritika Rag, a Computer Science pre-final year undergraduate student from India. I’m quite passionate about web development and competitive programming and now I’m looking forward to contributing to open-source projects. I believe that GSOC 2023 would provide me with the best way to start my open-source contribution journey. Since I’m a competitive programmer, I have excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms and my primary language is C++, so C++ and GCC are something that I use daily, therefore I would love to make my contributions to GCC projects. After going through all the projects listed on GCC Wiki , these are the projects(any one of them) to which I would like to contribute: 1. Bug Patrol and primarily Analyze Failing Test Cases – Whether I'm practicing algorithms on Leetcode, GFG, etc., or giving CP contests on CodeChef, Codeforces, etc., Test case failures are something I encounter daily. Working on the project would be an interesting dig for me to learn about the inner workings of something that I see daily and make improvements to it. 2. Library Infrastructure - As quoted *"These tasks are about improving the utility routine library used by GCC. If you like data structures, these may be for you", *and being a data structures enthusiast I do believe that I'll be able to put my best knowledge to use in this project. Lastly, thank you so much for providing these opportunities, I would be grateful if you would provide me the opportunity to work with your organization. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks and Regards, Kritika Rag Sent from Mail for Windows